Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus - Warhammer 40,000
Inside this book, you’ll find:
– The history of the Adeptus Mechanicus from their origins before the union of Mars and Terra to the galaxy-spanning network of forge worlds they now maintain
– A detailed description of the military organisation and iconography of the Cult Mechanicus
– An Adeptus Mechanicus bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured
– A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures
– Rules for units that are only available to the armies of the Adeptus Mechanicus – including 30 datasheets
– Stratagems, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Cult Mechanicus wages war
– Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics that are unique to the Adeptus Mechanicus
– And more!
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex.