Codex: Orks - Warhammer 40,000
Orks are an extremely aggressive, crude and war-loving race or green-skinned Xenos. Each Ork is a huge hulking creature that stands a full head and shoulders above standard humans, their bodies are incredibly tough and muscular, able to withstand wounds that would fell a lesser being including losing limbs!
Thriving on chaos and conflict they will fight any and all challengers who stand before them, this could be the Space Marines, T'au empire, Eldar or most commonly other Ork clans. Orks are one of the most numerous races in the entire galaxy, it is possible that they even outnumber most of the other races combined. It is theorised that should the Orks stop fighting each other and unite, they would undoubtedly crush all opposition.
There are multiple types of Orks most of which are referred to as Boyz, Boyz are the most common form of Ork, although there are still many different types of sub-group that vary depending on status and equipment. The Larger and more aggressive Orks are referred to as Nobz, they act as squad leaders or fight together in their own mobs. Nobz have access to the best equipment, weapons and armour. The biggest and strongest Ork in any clan is the Warboss, which considering how deadly all Orks are it shows how cunning and ruthless they truly are. Warboss always have the best armour, weapons, and equipment.
This definitive Codex for all Orks collectors.
This highly detailed codex is essential for all Ork players and contains,
- Thrilling tales of legendary Ork escapades, from war on a galactic scale to smaller, more 'covert' operations
- All of the army rules you need to play games of Warhammer 40,000 with your Ork miniatures, including 61 datasheets covering every available unit
- Lore on the six greatest Clans and the Freebooterz, including their unique kulturs and how Orks structure their armies
- Detailed matched play rules, including dedicated secondary objectives
- A full suite of rules for playing narrative Crusade games including Agendas, Battle Traits, Requisitions, Crusade Relics, Scrap, Might Makes Right, and more
- One Hardback copy of Codex: Orks supplied in English.