LifeColor Essential Basic & Primary Colours Set 2
LifeColor have released two Essential Sets containing popular basic and primary colours. Blend limitless colours with ease. Suitable for a wide range of applications including modelling and hobby.
Water soluble acrylic colours. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- LC05 Matt Orange
- LC09 Matt Light Blue
- LC12 Matt Dark Green
- LC16 Matt Raw Siena
- LC21 Matt Flesh 1
- LC28 Matt Violet
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water