LifeColor Imperial Japan Navy WWII Late War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 643 Sasebo Grey
- UA 644 Kure Grey
- UA 645 Yokosuka Grey
- UA 646 Maizuru Grey
- UA 647 Linoleum Deck
- UA 648 Antifouling Hull Red
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Imperial Japan Navy WWII
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water