LifeColor Imperial Japan Navy WWII Late War Set 2 (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 649 Camo Green Type 1
- UA 650 Camo Green Type 2
- UA 651 Beimatsu Deck Tan
- UA 652 Hinoki Deck Tan
- UA 653 Camo Green Type 21
- UA 654 Camo Green Type 22
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Imperial Japan Navy WWII
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water