LifeColor Mud Pigment & Colour Combo Set (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
The set contains 3 pots of powder pigments and 3 glossy acrylic colours. This set has been developed to simulate dry or wet mud by mixing the colours and pigments together. The Pigments and the colours have been developed to create realistic and harmonious effects.
This set includes:
- PG 114 Northern Europe Dry Mud - Pigment
- PG 115 Red Dry Mud - Pigment
- PG 116 Southern Europe Dry Mud - PigmentEffects produced using the LifeColor Mud Pigment & Colour Combo Set
- UA 913 Northern Europe Dark Mud - Acrylic
- UA 914 Red Mud - Acrylic
- UA 915 Southern Europe Mud - Acrylic
Using LifeColor Pigments:
LifeColor Pigments can be mixed with water, alcohol or other solvents and turpentine or white spirit for oil paints. Apply the mixture with a brush or an airbrush that has at least a 0.3 needle and nozzle setup due to the thickness of the pigment. You can also apply the pigments with a dry brush obtaining shades of dirt or dust. By mixing colours and pigments you can obtain a dense paste for simulating 3D effects, which can be very useful painting tracks or simulating rust.
Using LifeColor Acrylics:
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water