LifeColor Royal Navy WWII Eastern Approach - Early War Set 1 (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes 6x satin finishing high pigment colours:
- UA 631 Admiralty Dark Grey (507 A)
- UA 632 Admiralty Medium Grey (507 B)
- UA 633 Admiralty Light Grey (507 C)
- UA 634 Light Grey B20
- UA 635 Medium Green-grey (MS 3)
- UA 636 Dark Blue-grey (B 5)
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference to see the range of colours suitable for each category in the LifeColor range.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water