LifeColor Stone Set (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
Use this set of six colours to paint stone effects on your models.
The LifeColor Stone set includes:
- UA 780 Blue Stone
- UA 781 Brown Stone
- UA 782 Dark Sand Stone
- UA 783 Green Stone
- UA 784 Reddish Stone
- UA 785 Light Stone
You may mix these matt colours with Tensocrom Medium to make them into weathering glazes or simply use them as high-coverage matt colours.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water