LifeColor U.S. Navy WWII Set 2 (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 625 Haze Grey 5 H
- UA 626 Navy Blue 5 N
- UA 627 Pale Grey 5 P
- UA 628 Mahogany Stain
- UA 629 Flight Deck Blue 21
- UA 630 Neutral Haze Grey
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- U.S. Navy World War II
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water