LifeColor Weathered Wood Set (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. LifeColor is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 713 Warm Dark Shade
- UA 714 Warm Base Colour
- UA 715 Warm Light Shade
- UA 716 Cold Dark Shade
- UA 717 Cold Base Colour
- UA 718 Cold Light Shade
Use this set of six colours to paint all weathered or new wood effects. They contain high pigment colours to paint wooden sleepers, carriages, buildings, bridges, structures, floors, naval decks, masts, sea defences, wooden furniture on weapons, flat-bed trucks, telegraph poles, fences, farm wagons, aircraft propellers, wooden airframes and any other wooden parts of scale models.
You may mix these matt colours with Tensocrom Medium to make them into weathering glazes or simply use them as high-coverage matt colours.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water