LifeColor Italian Navy WWII Set (22ml x 6)
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 613 Grigio Cenerino Chiaro
- UA 614 Grigio scuro
- UA 615 Grigio Piombo Ponte
- UA 616 Rosso Mattone
- UA 617 Verde Scuro Antvegetativo
- UA 618 Legno Chiaro Teack
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- Italian Navy World War II
Click on the links above to see range of colours suitable for each category.
Click on LifeColor Nationality Reference for other categories.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water